Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It hadn’t really crossed my mind until she said it.
13-02-2004, 02:25 PM,
It hadn’t really crossed my mind until she said it.
…..but Mrs SP reminded me this morning that I’ve either run or cross-trained (that’d be tennis Big Grin ) for the last 5 days in succession.

I must confess to feeling a little shagged out, but had put it down the late night I had on Tuesday playing on SP jnr’s PS2!

Another 6 mile lap of the town on Wednesday culminating in the climb that my training partner and I have affectionately named “Cardiac Hill” The run was definitely faster and we reckoned it to me around 54 minutes Eek with noticeably less spit-flailing up Cardiac Hill too.Wink

Nothing for me now except wild evenings of beer and curries (well that’s tonight sorted), and rest until the 13 mile training run on Sunday. The new shoes have helped the lower back pain I’d been having, but not eradicated it completely, so if I finish Sunday’s run in one piece I’ll be running the Brighton ½ the following week, if not………….then I’ll probably still do it anyway. Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
It hadn’t really crossed my mind until she said it. - by Seafront Plodder - 13-02-2004, 02:25 PM