Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
06-04-2012, 08:45 PM,
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
(06-04-2012, 07:57 PM)Bierzo Baggie Wrote: Antonio, what's the story behind the Worcester half then? My sister lives just up the road in Kidderminster and both her boys were born in Worcester. I didn't even know they had a half marathon there...

Well, it´s a new marathon and half marathon held on Sunday 15th April.

http://www.thresholdevents.co.uk/running...rathon.php

I´m going with a friend of mine. He wanted to do Brighton marathon but the race numbers are sold so quickly that when we decided to take part in a race, it was impossible. So, I found this one.He´s going to do the full marathon, which will be his first one, but I´m doing the half since I don´t feel fit enough for the marathon. Actually, I´m having some pain in my left knee lately, which may prevent me from doing the whole half marathon.

We´re going to stay at the Premier Inn hotel, near the start and finish at the rugby stadium.

We´re leaving on Saturday and before getting to Worcester we would like to see the Cotswolds a little. By the way, I´d appreciate if the people who know the area could suggest a route to do from Gatwick airport to Worcester visiting the most interesting places in the Cotswolds.

It would be great if you were in the area and could take part in the race as well, B.B. So we could meet personally. By the way, congratulations on your running achievements and the beautiful poetry in your reports.

Saludos desde Almería

Messages In This Thread
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos - by Antonio247 - 06-04-2012, 08:45 PM