Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry On Sun-down
03-05-2012, 05:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 06:59 AM by Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man.)
RE: Harry On Sun-down
(02-05-2012, 10:21 PM)Bierzo Baggie Wrote: Rupert Murdoch ...a true villain of our times, right up there with the ugly ones, discuss and debate....

He is indeed a true tyrant of our time, to be reviled alongside some of our worst political and military tyrants.

The great shame is that his mother, Dame Elisabeth is quite the opposite - a warm-hearted, generous philanthropist who, whilst still holding deeply conservative and frankly old-fashioned political viewpoints, none-the-less is such a wonderful person that she will be deeply mourned in this country when she eventually passes on.

When this will be is hard to say - at 103 years of age she still works daily, serving on the board of several companies and many charities, overseeing not only her business interests but her philanthropic work in childrens' and general health, wider social welfare and the arts.

Rupert, on the other hand, is one of the most tight-fisted and ruthless bastards the planet has ever seen.

I guess you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your children. I can only think he started out OK and turned bad, otherwise I feel Dame Elisabeth would have had him drowned at birth for the sake of humanity.

Long live Dame Elisabeth, but Rupert can go and drown himself in a sea of pus.
Run. Just run.

Messages In This Thread
Harry On Sun-down - by Sweder - 02-05-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: Harry On Sun-down - by marathondan - 02-05-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Harry On Sun-down - by Bierzo Baggie - 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: Harry On Sun-down - by Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man - 03-05-2012, 05:23 AM