Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The eagle has crash landed
11-04-2015, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 10:10 AM by stillwaddler.)
The eagle has crash landed
It’s shaming to report but my FLM attempt is in ashes. My decision to withdraw was brought on by a combination of things – A late start to the schedule due to various winter lurgies, Piriformis has been a constant niggle with the odd nasty flare up, ITB with quite a lot of pain on the outside of my hip plus my complete inability to run more than a few miles without having to plan in umpteen pit stops despite the liberal consumption of Diocalm which was debilitating to say the leastL Having to walk 2 dogs separately for an hour or so each also did not help. Mr SW was concerned that if I continued I would make myself ill and to be honest I think he is right. So I withdrew from Wilmslow and I won’t be going to London.  I feel a complete failure. I am planning to get to the GP and get checked out. In the meantime my waddles will be short.  Anybody have any experience of Park Runs? 

On a more positive note the little lurcher we were fostering was adopted last week.
Phew this is hard work !

Messages In This Thread
The eagle has crash landed - by stillwaddler - 11-04-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The eagle has crash landed - by marathondan - 11-04-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: The eagle has crash landed - by Sweder - 12-04-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: The eagle has crash landed - by stillwaddler - 17-04-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: The eagle has crash landed - by marathondan - 18-04-2015, 07:14 AM