Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes
22-08-2017, 08:05 AM,
RE: Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes
(19-08-2017, 02:08 AM)El Gordo Wrote:
(16-08-2017, 08:29 AM)twittenkitten Wrote: Hola Andy!

I thought of you on your birthday (esp as it was also mine) and I'm both thrilled and fascinated to hear about your progress Smile I don't have anything to add on low carb diets as I've no experience of them. The common thread I have is wanting to lose weight and get more active. I want to lose about a stone in total.......

Are you planning to get to Almeria for the medio maraton in 2018? In my half-crazed state, I'm telling everyone (er, my wife) that I plan to run the Almeria Half 2018. 

Ha ha!! Hurrah for temporary weight loss hysteria and delusion!!

:-) I'll have a look into this low carb stuff - I AM curious about it, if nothing else!

I'm THRILLED to hear you talking about heading to Almeria in 2018 for the half - keep talking :-) It'd be wonderful to see you again and hey, every journey starts with the first step eh? I will definitely get to Almeria. I'm still worried about my ankle so not sure about the half, but committed to the 9K. I may up the ante if indications on the ankle are good.

So - see you there then? :-D At the very least enjoy the hysteria :-P

... Take the National Express when your life's in a mess / It'll make you smile ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes - by twittenkitten - 22-08-2017, 08:05 AM