Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New look next month
25-09-2005, 12:07 PM,
New look next month
Hi All

Finally managed to upload some stuff - http://www.runningcommentary.net/2005/2005sep.htm.

Just thinking that from next month - October - I think I'll put the diary stuff on the front page, to give it more of a blog feel. Will also use a blog-like most-recent-entry-first format.

Just mentioning it in case you link to the entries in some way NOT through the front page.

Right. Time to carry on digging out that pond....
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
26-09-2005, 09:53 AM,
New look next month
Glad to read that you're back on the road again!
29-09-2005, 01:37 PM,
New look next month
andy Wrote:Hi All

Finally managed to upload some stuff - http://www.runningcommentary.net/2005/2005sep.htm.

After all your hard work the least I can do is say how much I enjoyed your writings Andy. Particuarly enjoyed the bit about your attempts to become a miner!
05-10-2005, 03:15 PM,
New look next month
andy Wrote:Hi All

Just thinking that from next month - October - I think I'll put the diary stuff on the front page, to give it more of a blog feel. Will also use a blog-like most-recent-entry-first format.

Good move Andy. It keeps the front page fresh and makes it easier for us to keep a track of your training (or lack of it). ;-) Not sure I can recognise the bloke you mention in your first entyr though...

One thought re: your achilles. Are you being completely honest with yourself about it being an easy run? I only ask because when I've come back after rest/injury, I'm apt to log my runs as "easy" based on absolute speed rather than how they really felt as I hate admiting that I find my former "easy" pace harder than it used to be. It's possible that you've agravated your achilles by pushing a little too hard to soon in the natural desire to regain former fitness.

How are you shoes? I had a brief brush with achilles pain when one of the air cells in one of my Nike's heels burst. Maybe time to treat yourself to a new pair?