Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added Value...
03-11-2004, 05:18 PM,
Added Value...
Andy, I did ask but you were probably exercising your functionality!

My lappie's eaten all the cookies, and I can't remember my password, please can you sort.

Ta,

NY bound SP.
03-11-2004, 08:13 PM,
Added Value...
There's a link in the login dialog labelled "Forgotten your password?" As long as you know the email address you used, the vBulletin imps will send you another.

If you're still having trouble, let me know.

Good luck in NY. If you see George W Bush wandering down 42nd Street looking smug, give him a boot in the goolies for me, please. Much appreciated.

btw, YOU SAY "I did ask but..." - where did you ask?
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
03-11-2004, 08:25 PM,
Added Value...
I access this site from 2 puters, the one I'm at the mo recognises me, lappie doesn't.

I asked, by doing exactly as you said, but I'm still waiting for the imps to email me my password. Please can you give 'em a kick for me.

Ya know I'm kinda glad Dubya won. I mean, what sort of possibilities are there for schoolboy humour in a name like "Kerry"? Big Grin
03-11-2004, 09:32 PM,
Added Value...
SP - are you sure you've not received a mail with a new password in it? I just tried, and it was instant. HOWEVER... the mail telling me it was sending my password arrived in my normal inbox, while the second mail, with the password, failed the Junk mail filter and ended up in Trash. So if you have a spam filter, check to see if it's in there. Otherwise try again. If it fails again, mail me again.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
04-11-2004, 11:45 AM,
Added Value...
Sorted! Thanks for your err...... input.Rolleyes