Just popped by to say...
15-06-2004, 09:37 AM,
Just popped by to say...
...hello.

Winter (as it is down here on the bottom of the planet) has hit hard this year and together with numerous other excuses has caused me to cease running for a bit. And boy am I missing it. Especially as two mates of mine are well into their marathon training... although as they are 2:35 marathoners I am hardly a runners jockstrap bootstrap by comparison and wouldn't deign to ever run with them, they are none-the-less significant inspiration and reminders that I am descending into that pit of ordure called slovenliness which I am determined to overcome - just as soon as the weather improves, and when my back is better and when I get a decent pair of running shoes, I mean just look at these Nikes - the heels are worn right through and I've only had 'em three weeks and if you complain nothing happens you may as well not bother and me back hurts, oh I said that already, and have I hit the runningcommentary record for longest non-stop sentence, although hang on that's a tautology, not that there's anything wrong with repeating tautologically for the sake of illuminating clarity is there? Know what I mean?

Hello?

Hmm, must all be out running... now there's an idea...
15-06-2004, 09:40 AM,
Just popped by to say...
Damn, I again forgot that I ate all my cookies.

Obviously the above was from me.

MLC Man.
Run. Just run.