Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing posts?
12-09-2009, 12:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-09-2009, 07:09 AM by El Gordo.)
Missing posts?
1) How's the Crawley & Brighton training going? I've not actually started hitting the tarmac yet, but have been doing a spot of cycling to ease the pain.

2) Missing posts -- are you sure that they are (still) missing? Yout Dubkin and NY race reports are still lurking. Do you know of other stuff that's gone AWOL?
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
14-09-2009, 07:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-09-2009, 07:40 PM by Seafront Plodder.)
RE: Missing posts?
1) Just shaking off another bout of Manflu at the mo. Angry

Played 2 tennis matches back-to-back over 4 hours in the sun last Sunday morn, which I think took a tad too much out of me hence the susceptibility to every germ doing the rounds. Sad I'm not getting any younger ya know.

I spoke to Lycra Tony yesterday, and he also ordered me to enter the Brighton 10k. Don't perchance have a link to the entry form do you?

2) Not checked, although I don't remember running any marathon in Dubkin.
14-09-2009, 09:43 PM,
RE: Missing posts?
It must be very annoying that Google isn't available in Sussex Angry

http://www.brooksbrighton10k.co.uk/

But I'm glad you're making the effort. Sweder seemed to hint today that he wasn't quite up to the challenge. There's something about our steely resolve that is putting the frighteners on him.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.