Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon all
09-06-2018, 12:14 PM,
Afternoon all
so how are you all ? - long time no post!!
Phew this is hard work !
09-06-2018, 07:22 PM,
RE: Afternoon all
Can it really be...?

Plodding on, I think it's fair to say!

What news, SW?

Or are you just logging on to check EG v SP in the chess?
10-06-2018, 10:50 AM,
Wow, last we heard you were living or thinking of living in China, methinks...?!
Run. Just run.
11-06-2018, 03:07 PM,
Yes we did the China thing - French quarter in Shanghai. I was travelling backwards and forwards to keep things together this end. Mr SW was resident and we both loved it. Back home for good (?) Mr SW retired at Christmas. I have v recently taken to waddling G the streets again...not up to much distance yet but loving it !! - must be mad. lovely to catch up with you all again.
Phew this is hard work !
11-06-2018, 04:53 PM,
Great to hear you are back out there. Let us know how it is going!
13-06-2018, 08:33 AM,
Woot! Fantastic ... keep running, this will be good!
Run. Just run.
17-06-2018, 11:41 AM,
I will trawl through the posts on here to find out what you have all been up to.
As for me - at the tender age of 66 (a bingo number?) Time's Winged Chariot seems all too much of a reality so I thought I should do something to try and make the most of the time I have left...walking the dog although all very nice doesn't quite hack it in the fitness stakes so I have recently resumed the waddling. It hasn't been pretty but I am determined to get back to some sort of running form. Wish me luck !!
Phew this is hard work !
17-06-2018, 02:18 PM,
(17-06-2018, 11:41 AM)stillwaddler Wrote: I will trawl through the posts on here to find out what you have all been up to.
As for me - at the tender age of 66 (a bingo number?) Time's Winged Chariot seems all too much of a reality so I thought I should do something to try and make the most of the time I have left...walking the dog although all very nice doesn't quite hack it in the fitness stakes so I have recently resumed the waddling. It hasn't been pretty but I am determined to get back to some sort of running form. Wish me luck !!

Good luck indeed! Slow and steady does it ... you'll be cranking out the miles and be race-ready before you know it!

Great to have you back!!
Run. Just run.
21-06-2018, 12:00 AM,
(17-06-2018, 11:41 AM)stillwaddler Wrote: I will trawl through the posts on here to find out what you have all been up to.

Bloody hell. It's... SW!!

Don't worry, I've not been round much either. But lovely to hear from you again. As for late-life waddling I'm thinking something similar. Keep in touch.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.