Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes
03-09-2017, 09:32 PM,
RE: Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes
(01-09-2017, 09:17 AM)glaconman Wrote: I've managed to ditch about 10 pounds myself. Although not from any particular dietary regime. I may be eating abit less. But I'm also exercising more regularly. And some long bike rides have done a job. I think the holiday kick-started things.

Sacré bleu!
A foodie loses 10 pounds after a holiday in France. You don't strike me as a fellow desperately in need of "weight management" (as Boots call their shelves aimed at products for fat people, noted today at Gatwick), though I suppose all that Timothy Taylor's and excellent home-cooked curry has to end up somewhere. Well done though.

I need to get a few more decent bike rides in before the clocks change. Driving back from Basel today, I could see the distant mountains looking just a little less green and a bit more greyish-white -- a sure sign of cooler temperatures arriving on higher ground. Am hoping to be released from elliptical duties tomorrow and allowed to stretch my legs on the static bike and treadmill, and from there, to resume some real-world cycling, and even jogging. Though anything like a strenuous, long-distance bike ride is now unlikely to happen this year.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low carb / Maffetone / other regimes - by El Gordo - 03-09-2017, 09:32 PM