Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manly May
28-05-2007, 08:30 AM,
Manly May
A plate of Curried Thor helped a little, and today I hit the treadmill for a tentative leg loosener: my first run in five days. Unusually for me I went out with no idea of how far or how fast I might run, but it was pretty quickly clear this wasn't going to be a huge run. After 6km I'd had enough, but it was sufficient to open up the pores and watch all those nasty little bug things drown in honest sweat, rather than have them engage in intra-bod warfare. So I feel better, and it's a few more clicks in the plod-bank.

Regrettably I'm out of scotch, so the hot toddy will have to be a glass of rather fine pinot noir. What a shame, eh?

Track du jour was Judas Priest's Breaking The Law. Just 'cos.

Smile
Run. Just run.
28-05-2007, 09:29 AM,
Manly May
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Regrettably I'm out of scotch, so the hot toddy will have to be a glass of rather fine pinot noir. What a shame, eh?
Life's a beach eh? Big Grin

Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Track du jour was Judas Priest's Breaking The Law. Just 'cos. Smile
I can't let that go without remark.
Rob halford - JP Front Man - has always been a heavy rock enigma. Dressed in full biker's leathers he eschewed the obligatory long hair, opting instead for silver-studded leather cap and biker boots. All this is apropos of nothing, except . . .

. . . except last year he 'announced' to the world that he is, and had always in fact been, gay. Breaking the Law is a corking tune - I just can't hear it without thinking about Halford's 'world exclusive'. We knew, Rob, we all knew. And we bought your records anyway Wink

[Image: 1-rob_halford.jpg]

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph