Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain On A Plane
31-01-2007, 09:43 AM,
Pain On A Plane
This is not to everyone's taste, so if you're easily offended by dark humour please hit 'back' on your browser. If however like me you can't resist a good giggle no matter how sensitive the subject . . .

The next time you find yourself on a plane, sitting next to someone who cannot resist chattering to you endlessly, I urge you to quietly pull your laptop out of your bag, carefully open the screen (ensuring the irritating person next to you can see it), and [u]hit this link..[/u]

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

05-02-2007, 03:13 PM,
Pain On A Plane
someone could please tell me which is favourite Sweder’s and SP’s (I guess it is the same) football team? Thanks,
Ana Smile
06-02-2007, 10:25 AM,
Pain On A Plane
I do not know you very well, but I believe that you are sensitive people, who love peace, justice, children…
This is a sad tale, regarding domestic violence.
There was a trial at the minors/youth High Court.
A poor 8 years old boy was continuously suffering violence from their parents, so that neighbours and social institutions have denounced them.
The Judge decided to take parent’s custody away.
According to Law, family unity should be preserved; The Judge stated that the child should live with his uncle and aunt.
At that moment, the child began to cry.
Judge asked minors lawyer: "what is up?”,
Lawyer replays: “Your Honour, apparently, uncle and aunt hit the boy even more than their parents!”.
Then, the Judge changed immediately the sentence stating that from that moment on the boy should live with their grand-parents.
At this moment, the boy, not only began to cry again, he fell down on his knees praying to the Judge, “no Sir, please, never with my grand-parents…”
Lawyer explained to the Tribunal that grand-parents were worst than uncle and aunt, and they hit the boy extremely, beating him up.
After considering rest of members of the family and hopeless noticing domestic violence was the way of life among this people, finally the Judge decided to ask the little boy.
After deliberation, honourable Judge decided giving the boy’s custody to Manchester United. According legal references, case law, jurisprudence and child’s opinion, is the ONLYONE unable to beat up or thrash somebody.Smile Smile
Ana Smile
06-02-2007, 12:44 PM,
Pain On A Plane
Funny, but sadly far more appropriately told about my team than the near-invincible Man Utd....
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
06-02-2007, 01:18 PM,
Pain On A Plane
Hmm . . . even more sad is the relevance to the England Cricket team. But wait! What's this? We've contrived to beat New Zealand and qualify for a sound walloping at the hands of the Masters of the Universe in a best of three (bet they only need two) final!!! The fools! They could have been safely strapped into a 777 and well on the way home by now, instead of shoving text books down their pants in a vain effort to reduce the sting of the thrashing about to be dished out by Mighty Oz. Oh dear :o

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

07-02-2007, 02:37 AM,
Pain On A Plane
Sweder Wrote:Hmm . . . even more sad is the relevance to the England Cricket team. But wait! What's this? We've contrived to beat New Zealand and qualify for a sound walloping at the hands of the Masters of the Universe in a best of three (bet they only need two) final!!! The fools! They could have been safely strapped into a 777 and well on the way home by now, instead of shoving text books down their pants in a vain effort to reduce the sting of the thrashing about to be dished out by Mighty Oz. Oh dear :o

But Freddy says they can win!
Run. Just run.