Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just cruising 7:12:05
07-12-2005, 02:56 PM,
Just cruising 7:12:05
Hampered by the weather last week for outdoor runs, don't mind running in ran,wind, snow or a combination of all three but don't like running on icy pavements, so it was off to the college gym at lunchtimes for a toddle on the treadmill. Potentially lethally boring, but there were a couple of amusing colleagues to banter with, plus when I was due to do the 6miler I took along my iPAQ loaded with a talking book. I always did like being read to and it certainly took my mind off the mind numbing boredom of it all, It was only chick lit. but I might get on to the classics when the FLM training gets serious.Smile

The 8 mile scheduled Sunday run was accomplished fairly successfully, I padded along just slightly behind Mr SW, but drawing level when we got to the the slightly hilly bits. Did 10 and a tiny bit minute miles.

Got my race number for the Stockport 10 miler yesterday. Mr SW hasn't entered it yet, but will do on Sunday if he feels like it. I shall attempt around about 1.42 which is what I mananged the year before last. If I'm slower I shall just put it down to ever advancing age Wink

Bye for now...