Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QPR 1 C Palace 3
04-10-2005, 07:13 AM,
QPR 1 C Palace 3
Palace looked pretty good last night, RB, though it was annoying to be the team to donate your first away win in a year.

You have a new signing called Reich who scored 2 cracking goals in the space of 3 minutes. Entertaining game. We came back well, and it was 1-2 for nearly 75 minutes. We had plenty of chances to equalise, but your defence held out, then you scored what looked like a blatantly offside 3rd a minute from time. Good performance from Palace though, and I'd have to say you just about deserved it.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
05-10-2005, 12:21 PM,
QPR 1 C Palace 3
Just saw the result on the BBC website. As you say, it's about time we won away from home. Sounds promising this Reich laddie.

I promise I'll post something soon, I've been running, honest I have. The new addition to the Riazor Blue household has meant that I'm not getting alot of time either for running or for writing at the moment. Come to think of it, there's not much time for sleep either.... yawn.
05-10-2005, 06:19 PM,
QPR 1 C Palace 3
That's great news Brian ..congratulations, to you and to Bea! Did you invest in the 3-wheel race buggy in the end? I wish I had done.
10-10-2005, 07:29 AM,
QPR 1 C Palace 3
Congratulations Brian!!!!
That's why i didn't see you at Pontevedra Half, now you start a longer and tougher marathon..... good luck and my best wishes...
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM,
QPR 1 C Palace 3
Thanks guys, I've not been running too much this last month. I managed to escape twice last week, but Pontevedra was definately out. It sounds like there was a good number of runners, the opportunity of a PB on a flat course brings alot of people out, even if they do have to pay an inscription fee.

We went halfway on the baby buggy, I looked at the baby joggers and decided that they were too impractical for Bea, we went for one of those Jané Powertrack models, the same as your butcher, Miguel has. It's not ideal for running but I've had a little practice and it's not too bad. There were two runners in Vigo-Bayona with the same model, so it can be done. Perhaps Adrian will be up for a trial run in Pontevedra next year.